Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gone Over the Weekend...

And just finally got caught up on all of the activity while I was away. It looks like everyone has been quite busy. I love all of the projects that have been turned in so far!! I can't believe how amazing and inspiring they are.

On a good note, I finally have my OWL 50% complete. Well, maybe less since I have to assemble all of the squares together into the afghan after they are all made. Anyhow I am happy that I have it as far as I am... Now to just finish it :)
I am happy to say that I am finally getting better. Unfortunately I think someone has been playing tricks on me with spells of some sort because it has taken Madam Pomfrey some time to figure out just what has been plaguing my health. I am not 100% but I am finally getting better. Yay!!! Being sick is not fun at all.
Now that I'm feeling better, I need to start cracking on my assignments so that they get done asap and can spend time doing other things ::cough, sneaking out, cough :: lol
Have you posted your Quidditch video? I did not too long ago. I really had fun searching the muggle-net for some videos.
-Clara
Go Slytherin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment