Friday, June 19, 2009

Time Is Counting Down!

I can't believe how close to the end of the month it is already! This week has been super busy! I have barely had any time to work on my assignments. Instead, I have been running all over Hogwarts in an effort to fetch all the things that my professors sent me looking for. I know that there isn't supposed to be hazing, especially from profs to students... but wow! It feels like I am many professors personal owl. And now I am completely exhausted and still have all of my assignments unfinished and looming over me! Gah!!!

Well, now I'm off to rush some vials and retrieve a pendulum on yet another errand. I hope today will be the last day that I am doing this and they find a new owl next week.

Tired and about to crash,

Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment