Friday, July 3, 2009

And Another Month Bites the Dust

That's right. You heard it come crashing down. June is gone and it is now... JULY!!! ::shrieking:: The professors are really sticking it to us this month. Making things in multiples, something transparent, a constellation, something Snape like (I hope that doesn't send me to detention ::shudders::), a garment to fit in amongst the muggles, and even more to do. Yeah, I think I am going to be busy.

Remember to get your wristies and quidditch wear done and sent out :)

Oooh and coming up is my birthday, I think I am going to take a special or super sneaky trip to Hogsmeade. Yay :)




Btw... How awesome is this cake? I think it is amazing :)

http://www.snitchseeker.com/gallery/albums/userpics/64838/Hogwarts_cake_3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment