Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Slightly Over a Week!!!

Can you believe it? Only nine more days are left for the term!!! Let the panic begin! I guess I have been spending too much time fliting around the campus and Hogsmeade (and working on the baby shower gifts). I can't believe where the time has gone this month. Still so much work to do. I especially need to get my owl finished. I will be so happy once it is done.

I have yet to master the automatic knitting spell. My attempts have resulted in some disasters and comedy. Unfortunately the tangled mess of yarn was quite a disaster and someone's owl got caught in the mess. Poor little bird. However it was quite funny watching the needles chase down the stray and unsuspecting student. **No one was harmed in my knitting attempts ;)

Well, I had better get cracking in order to get all of my assignments completed on time.

Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment